Monday, December 10, 2018, 7pm Start, Doors Open at 6:30pm
Canfor Theatre, UNBC (University of Northern British Columbia, 3333 University Way, Prince George BC Canada V2N 4Z9)
Remaining tickets can be Purchased at the door before 6:30pm
$25 at the door, Limited Availability
Big membership drive for the CCBC Membership WIN!! Final Cash Cheque Day December 1, 2018
OTWAY ZOMBIE 5K
Will you be a survivor?
$10 adults/ $5 youth (16yrs & under) Zone 4 registrants (www.zone4.ca)
$15 adults/$10 youth (16yrs & under) Drop In registrants
Onsite sign-in & cash/credit card payment ONLY 5-5:45 pm
Zone 4 registration closes Friday Oct 26th 11:59 pm
Find us on Facebook Otway Zombie 5 K
Caledonia Nordic Ski Club
8141 OTWAY ROAD
Support youth nordic sport
2018 XC Ski Swap
We are moving back to the old format. Come on out the the club to buy and sell cross country skis, boots, poles, bindings, roller skis and snowshoes at a great price. 20% Commission on all sales, proceeds go towards our Winter Programs.
Consignment Drop Off: Friday, November 9, 5pm-9pm.
Equipment Sale: Saturday, November 10, 2018, 9am-1pm
Consignment Pickup: Saturday, November 10, 3pm-5pm.
Any questions, please feel free to contact: email@example.com
It is that time of year once again. Come out to the Annual General Meeting, Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 6:30pm to review last season and check out all the amazing things coming to the club for the 2018/19 season. It is going to be a fantastic year and we are really excited about all the club has to offer its members.
We will have snacks and coffee/tea/water available for all to enjoy. We look forward to seeing you there.
We are excited to add a NEW Fall Cyclocross Program for kids ages 8-16yrs. For more information on the program and the sport, check out our program listing.
Membership Cash/Cheque Day
Let's Make It Awesome
You now know my ultimate goal for the season, 2000+ members. Ambitious but possible. As of TODAY, right now, September 10, 11:36am, we are at 125 members. Let's see if we can up things this weekend. Here is what we are going to do:
1) We will be at the club accepting Cash/Cheque/Debit payments for your membership/program registration. This will allow you to avoid the 3% credit card fee added to online registration.
2) We will do a draw for this season annual season pass. Whether you get your membership online or out at the club, you will be entered. If you win, we will put the cost back on your card.
3) We will be doing a draw for our new Caledonia Nordic Hats (which are amazing).
4) If you bring a friend in to get a membership (a new member), we will take 10% off your membership cost
5) We will have everyone's favorite rental shop staff for you to visit
What more could you ask for?? We look forward to seeing you all out there. It will be a wonderful day for all to enjoy
Watch the website and facebook page for updates on registration for the 2018-19 season. We want this to be the best season ever with the highest membership. We were second in North America behind Sovereign. Let's do what we can to promote the community and get people active.