For information on our trails in the summer, check out Trailforks for maps, and trail details and conditions.
These trails are multi use, please use caution and watch out for hikers, runners, and mountain bikers.
Please note that trail signage on trails is there for the safety of all users. Removing signs and altering direction is not an appropriate course of action in any circumstance.
CALEDONIA SUMMER USE GUIDE
Biking, Running & Hiking
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on trails, unless approved (Class 1 pedal assist e-bikes are permitted as they are not motorized).
- No horses are permitted on the Caledonia property.
- No smoking anywhere on the Caledonia property.
- On two way single tracks, descending riders stop & yield to uphill riders.
- Avoid running or hiking on “downhill only” bike single tracks.
- Be alert. Bears, cougars, moose and other people are present.
- Wearing headphones reduces your safety.
- Dogs are permitted throughout Caledonia in the summer except during special events.
- Dogs must be under voice command.
- Clean up after your furry friend by removing it from the trail or using bags and disposing of it properly
- Avoid skidding corners, riding in muddy conditions, or altering the single tracks.
- Help with trail maintenance: remove small branches and debris/litter from the trails.
If there are major track and trail issues or you are interested in being apart of our volunteer trail maintenance crew, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holding an event or clinic? Contact: email@example.com